A country I would like visit
I would like to travel to Japan, because it is a country that I consider very interesting, its culture, architecture and above all because of anime. This industry is amazing, it creates fantastic productions, but it is still very exploitative, the working hours of many illustrators are long, because they have to finish series in a very short time.
I would visit Harajuku district, Ghibli museum, Sagano bamboo forest, Matsumoto castle and other places. He would also visit traditional food places and Shinto temples.


Hi Aranza!, thank you for your blog I also like Japanese culture I think it´s very interesting. I don´t know too much about it, just a few things from some anime series or movies. Actually, I love the movies from Studio Ghibli, I think is amazing how Hayao Miyazaki and Joe Hisaishi create such masterpieces. I hope you can go there someday!
ResponderEliminarHi Aranza! I really enjoyed your blog because travel to Japon is like my dream. I love the movies of Study Ghibli, so I would love to go to the museum.
ResponderEliminarWooow I agree with you, I think that Japan it’s like a fantasy, its culture and people seem so interesting and exotic!!
ResponderEliminarHi, Aranza. Japan seems so cool. It's like a whole other world, there culture is amazing, and have you seen the fashion there? Very advance for us.
ResponderEliminarHi Aranza, I hope you can visit Japan, I am not so much into the anime world, but I know it is one of the most special things to see in that country, in particular I would like to travel there to eat some dishes from that millenary culture.
ResponderEliminarI love Japanese style art! Especially the Ghibli Studios movies.
ResponderEliminar