Childhood Series

A tv show that was important to me when I was a child was Naruto it marked mi journey in Japanese animation. The adventures were fantastic of a young orphan that his dream was to become the leader of his town known as hokage. I see this anime and I have a lot of affection. His simple animation and good Ost, funny chapters and other sadder.


Other anime I used to watch was dragon ball, a classic for a lot of people, also as Naruto, it calls my attention. the story it has, also the powers the characters they have. Both Tv shows make me approach to Japanese animation.


After those tv shows my love for anime was born; from funny stories to horror stories, life stories and fantasy, is a world of series cry complete, it is possible to find productions for kids that teach things in every chapter or some that they sort family conflicts or psychological themes.


Although behind the chapters is found the work of a lot of people, also the imagination of a creator that can catch us in a fantasy world that sometime it look reals 


Comentarios

  1. I love Naruto! His tenacity is incredible and the fights are the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi classmate, I also watched Dragon Ball when I was a kid, but I never really liked Japanese series. But Naruto is definitely one of the best series!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like anime too, but I haven't made the effort to watch one as long as Naruto or Dragon Ball hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Aranza. Naruto and Dragon Ball Z are classics of our childhood. In particulary I do not like anyone but no have reasons for that. Just I don´t like.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Aranza! I've always wanted to watch Naruto, but the thing that's holding me back is it's duration, ¡It's too long! It's in my bucketlist because lots of friends are fans and I want to understand the hype.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

My pet