The best holidays

 I traveled to Lago Ranco, it is a village located in the Valdivia mountain. This trip was improvised because I was go home after the summer with my little sisters, but my mother insisted and I go with they.

After this insistence on the part of my mother, I sit in the car that travels through the Five South. I still remember the pain in my butt after 15 hours in the same position, because unfortunately this day there was a lot of traffic on the road, but we finally reached the destination.

The activities I did are swimming in

Lake Ranco, traveling on the catamaran (a boat), visiting the Valdivian jungle and the Ensenada de Corral (place where my sister ran from a crab because it scared her), and we lived for a day in a Farm that is next to Colun, there lives the "GRANDMA" (well, my sister called her LOL) it was a beautiful day, she prepared some very delicious desserts and cakes.

It was the best vacation because that place is very beautiful, there are many plants and everything is green, I love nature and any place surrounded by a lot of nature.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Aranza, that place sounds amazing, seems it was worth it so many hours in the car haha, by the way, you give me a possible trip to do on vacations, thanks:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Aranza! I have visited Lago Ranco and yes! It is a beautiful place! It is very nice as well as its surroundings, and it is also very well prepared to receive tourists, I would like to go there again.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Childhood Series

TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

My pet