My Future Job
I study journalism, why? I don’t have clear the answer is a career that I like a lot, it appears really interesting research, write for the media, participate in a radio or in tv. We are always having to be actualized and prepared to write or going to be “live”, I thought that we have to know how to react in stressful situation.
I love to
study journalism, there are a lot of possibilities that is interesting, but at
the same time it causes a little bit of restlessness, not knowing what to
choose. If they ask me in this moment which election I took for the future, I
don´t know what to choose.
Actually, I
would like to work in a media that is written, such as a newspaper or in a
digital newspaper, both are likely to be chosen, making reports about complex
subjects; like pandora papers or easier things, but written for something.
Although I don´t imagine myself in an office for the rest of my life, I would
like to travel to know other realities and people.
Since I was
a Chile it called my attention journalism, I watched tv and the surresponses
that were in the battlefield or beautiful places knowing new cultures or just
talking to people in the Street, that was pretty for me, that closeness between
other I would like to do the same in the future.
Also, I
would like to take journalism to things that catch my attention like: anime
Japanese culture and study more to talk about the subject with more people and
not to be called “Chinese cartoons”

For further feedback on your writing please refer to the U-Cursos Rubric soon to be available.
ResponderEliminar